Vintage robot toy, tin robot wind up toy in yellow, collectible, walking robot toy, Chinese, robot clockwork toy, late nineties.
Vintage robot toy is a tin robot, wind up toy in lively, yellow colour.A collectible, walking robot toy, a Chinese, tin robot clockwork toy.It was made in the late eigties and is still in great, unused condition.It comes with its own key in its own little box.You can see it walking in almost all the photos.
This collectible robot can walk if you wind it and moves its arms and legs back and forth in a typical, mechanic way.It's got a simple, totally enchanting, squarish, stout look, a very basic robot look, that sets off its amazing, retro appearance.Its front and back is lithograhed with all the necesary robot looks perks.Tubes and clocks and gauges.Its body is a lively yellow, its arms and legs a lovely, matte orange and its feet are black.
This vintage, collectible wind up robot measures about 10cm in height and about 4cm in length and width (3.93'' x 1.57'').This is a very cool gift for men and boys, a great piece for nursery decor, also ideal for favours and robot themed decor.It is surely a great gift for a collector or curiosity cabinet.
If you'd like to know more about this vintage, collectible robot wind up toy, we'd love to answer all questions.Please, read our policies carefully.Thank you for looking
1-3 business days
I'll do my best to meet these shipping estimates, but can't guarantee them. Actual delivery time will depend on the shipping method you choose.
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
Request a cancellation within: 12 hours of purchase
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
► Information I Collect:
To fulfil your order, you must provide me with certain information (which you authorized Etsy to provide to me), such as your name, email address, postal address, payment information, and the details of the product that you’re ordering. You may also choose to provide me with additional personal information (for a custom order of jewelry, for example), if you contact me directly.
► Why I Need Your Information and How I Use It:
I rely on a number of legal bases to collect, use, and share your information, including:
● as needed to provide my services, such as when I use your information to fulfil your order, to settle disputes, or to provide customer support;
● when you have provided your affirmative consent, which you may revoke at any time, such as by signing up for my mailing list;
► Information Sharing and Disclosure:
Information about my customers is important to my business. I share your personal information for very limited reasons and in limited circumstances, as follows:
● Service providers: I engage certain trusted third parties to perform functions and provide services to my shop, such as post services and delivery companies. I will share your personal information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these services.
● Compliance with laws: I may collect, use, retain, and share your information if I have a good faith belief that it is reasonably necessary to: (a) respond to legal process or to government requests; (b) enforce my agreements, terms and policies; (c) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or (d) protect the rights, property, and safety of my customers, or others.
► Data Retention:
► Transfers of Personal Information Outside the EU:
I may store and process your information through third-party hosting services, in the US and other jurisdictions, such as Google Cloud, which is Privacy Shield certified.
► Your Rights:
You have a number of rights in relation to your personal information:
● Access: You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information I hold about you by contacting me using the contact information below.
● Change, restrict, delete:You may also have rights to change, restrict my use of, or delete your personal information. Absent exceptional circumstances (like where I am required to store data for legal reasons) I will generally delete your personal information upon request.
► How to Contact Me:
If you have any questions or concerns, you may contact me at email@example.com