Brass heart keyring is a large, sculpted heart charm of solid brass with paisley type decor.It's a lovely, gold heart keychain, a heart and red eye key chain.I made it using the golden, brass heart, some brass hoops and a tiny, red eye charm.I secured the gold heart on one of the smaller hoops with the tiny, red eye, hanging with it and then hang that hoop on a larger, brass hoop.I put that larger hoop on a standard, alloy key ring and there you have it!
The sculpted heart measures 5cm in length x 4.5cm (1.97'' x 1.77''), the whole of the key chain measures about 9cm (3.54'') from the alloy key ring to the lower tip of the heart.The heart is a handmade, Greek sculpture brass find. Only one side of the metal heart is sculpted.The heart sculpture is polished to perfection.It is gorgeous and so very elegant.It is not very light, but not too heavy, either.This is the loveliest, most masterful gold heart, just the thing for your own keys, or for a very tasteful gift to those you love.A perfect, Valentine's day gift for your loved ones.
This listing is for the golden heart key chain only.
If you'd like to know more about this heart and eye key chain, you can always contact us.Please, read our policies carefully.Thank you for stopping by
1-3 business days
I'll do my best to meet these shipping estimates, but can't guarantee them. Actual delivery time will depend on the shipping method you choose.
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
► Information I Collect:
To fulfil your order, you must provide me with certain information (which you authorized Etsy to provide to me), such as your name, email address, postal address, payment information, and the details of the product that you’re ordering. You may also choose to provide me with additional personal information (for a custom order of jewelry, for example), if you contact me directly.
► Why I Need Your Information and How I Use It:
I rely on a number of legal bases to collect, use, and share your information, including:
● as needed to provide my services, such as when I use your information to fulfil your order, to settle disputes, or to provide customer support;
● when you have provided your affirmative consent, which you may revoke at any time, such as by signing up for my mailing list;
► Information Sharing and Disclosure:
Information about my customers is important to my business. I share your personal information for very limited reasons and in limited circumstances, as follows:
● Service providers: I engage certain trusted third parties to perform functions and provide services to my shop, such as post services and delivery companies. I will share your personal information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these services.
● Compliance with laws: I may collect, use, retain, and share your information if I have a good faith belief that it is reasonably necessary to: (a) respond to legal process or to government requests; (b) enforce my agreements, terms and policies; (c) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or (d) protect the rights, property, and safety of my customers, or others.
► Data Retention:
► Transfers of Personal Information Outside the EU:
I may store and process your information through third-party hosting services, in the US and other jurisdictions, such as Google Cloud, which is Privacy Shield certified.
► Your Rights:
You have a number of rights in relation to your personal information:
● Access: You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information I hold about you by contacting me using the contact information below.
● Change, restrict, delete:You may also have rights to change, restrict my use of, or delete your personal information. Absent exceptional circumstances (like where I am required to store data for legal reasons) I will generally delete your personal information upon request.
► How to Contact Me:
If you have any questions or concerns, you may contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org