Baby blue eye bracelet is a blue, brass eye, macrame bracelet. I made it with a baby blue or sky blue, acrylic cord, a piece of burgundy red cord for the macrame closure and one brass eye charm with blue and white enamel.
This is a brass and enamel evil eye cuff, a very cute, boho bracelet, a unique, Greek blue eye piece of jewelry.
I made a variety of blue eye bracelets over the years, but this one is so cute and elegant and easy to wear!
The eye charm hangs in the middle of the bracelet on the double sky blue cord.The bracelet closure will open and close in an adjustable way by pulling the free cords hanging from the macrame from each side.The eye charm is about 1.50 cm in diameter.
We can make this sky blue eye, boho bracelet as big or small as you would like.
This listing is for one evil eye, charm bracelet only.
It is shown with a similar bracelet in one of the photos, in case you would like to customise the colour of the cord.
Want to know more about this evil eye, blue cord bracelet?We'd be happy to answer all questions.You can contact us at any time.Please, read our policies carefully.Thank you for looking.
1-3 business days
I'll do my best to meet these shipping estimates, but can't guarantee them. Actual delivery time will depend on the shipping method you choose.
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
Request a cancellation within: 12 hours of purchase
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
► Information I Collect:
To fulfil your order, you must provide me with certain information (which you authorized Etsy to provide to me), such as your name, email address, postal address, payment information, and the details of the product that you’re ordering. You may also choose to provide me with additional personal information (for a custom order of jewelry, for example), if you contact me directly.
► Why I Need Your Information and How I Use It:
I rely on a number of legal bases to collect, use, and share your information, including:
● as needed to provide my services, such as when I use your information to fulfil your order, to settle disputes, or to provide customer support;
● when you have provided your affirmative consent, which you may revoke at any time, such as by signing up for my mailing list;
► Information Sharing and Disclosure:
Information about my customers is important to my business. I share your personal information for very limited reasons and in limited circumstances, as follows:
● Service providers: I engage certain trusted third parties to perform functions and provide services to my shop, such as post services and delivery companies. I will share your personal information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these services.
● Compliance with laws: I may collect, use, retain, and share your information if I have a good faith belief that it is reasonably necessary to: (a) respond to legal process or to government requests; (b) enforce my agreements, terms and policies; (c) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or (d) protect the rights, property, and safety of my customers, or others.
► Data Retention:
► Transfers of Personal Information Outside the EU:
I may store and process your information through third-party hosting services, in the US and other jurisdictions, such as Google Cloud, which is Privacy Shield certified.
► Your Rights:
You have a number of rights in relation to your personal information:
● Access: You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information I hold about you by contacting me using the contact information below.
● Change, restrict, delete:You may also have rights to change, restrict my use of, or delete your personal information. Absent exceptional circumstances (like where I am required to store data for legal reasons) I will generally delete your personal information upon request.
► How to Contact Me:
If you have any questions or concerns, you may contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org