Gold olive branch is a real olive branch, gold plated by electroplating. A small sculpture straight out of the vast, Greek olive groves.This is an elegant, real olive twig with about nine leaves on it.It stands on a white pebble, a natural white stone, like a perfect little gold tree.The olive twig is bathed in 24K gold with electroplating.The effect is stunning.
Each time we make one little tree like that on stone, it will be a different, real olive branch twig on a different white stone, chosen and put together by my husband, Andreas and me. The look and size of these sculptures will be the same, though.
This real olive, gold twig, electroplated sculpture measures about 16cm in height and 7cm (6.30'' x 2.76'') at the base of the stone but will slightly vary each time.This would make an amazing favour, corporate gift, small elegant gift, wedding decor theme, wedding favour, etc.It is a very sophisticated, small gift that goes a long way.People are simply drawn to its gorgeous looks and stunning grace.
If you would like to know more about this gold olive branch sculpture, we'd be happy to answer all questions.Please, read our policies carefully. Thank you for looking.
1-3 business days
I'll do my best to meet these shipping estimates, but can't guarantee them. Actual delivery time will depend on the shipping method you choose.
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
► Information I Collect:
To fulfil your order, you must provide me with certain information (which you authorized Etsy to provide to me), such as your name, email address, postal address, payment information, and the details of the product that you’re ordering. You may also choose to provide me with additional personal information (for a custom order of jewelry, for example), if you contact me directly.
► Why I Need Your Information and How I Use It:
I rely on a number of legal bases to collect, use, and share your information, including:
● as needed to provide my services, such as when I use your information to fulfil your order, to settle disputes, or to provide customer support;
● when you have provided your affirmative consent, which you may revoke at any time, such as by signing up for my mailing list;
► Information Sharing and Disclosure:
Information about my customers is important to my business. I share your personal information for very limited reasons and in limited circumstances, as follows:
● Service providers: I engage certain trusted third parties to perform functions and provide services to my shop, such as post services and delivery companies. I will share your personal information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these services.
● Compliance with laws: I may collect, use, retain, and share your information if I have a good faith belief that it is reasonably necessary to: (a) respond to legal process or to government requests; (b) enforce my agreements, terms and policies; (c) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or (d) protect the rights, property, and safety of my customers, or others.
► Data Retention:
► Transfers of Personal Information Outside the EU:
I may store and process your information through third-party hosting services, in the US and other jurisdictions, such as Google Cloud, which is Privacy Shield certified.
► Your Rights:
You have a number of rights in relation to your personal information:
● Access: You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information I hold about you by contacting me using the contact information below.
● Change, restrict, delete:You may also have rights to change, restrict my use of, or delete your personal information. Absent exceptional circumstances (like where I am required to store data for legal reasons) I will generally delete your personal information upon request.
► How to Contact Me:
If you have any questions or concerns, you may contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org