Yellow bicycle keyhanger is a wooden shelf, wall, key organiser with a yellow, racing bike miniature on it.It's a bicycle, wall decor and organiser piece in yellow, brown, silver and black.
We made the shelf from pieces of pinewood planks, which we sanded and painted with water based eco varnish.The colour on this specific shelf is a soft brown.
The shelf was placed a little lower than the middle of the back piece of pine wood.On the shelf we glued the collectible, yellow racing, bike of old.
The retro bike miniature is just for decor, not a toy. It is made of alloy and rubberIt rolls its wheels but, was only made for decor.Its handlebarsa and wheel spikes are painted in silver.The tyres and saddle in black.I have tied a small piece of yellow, waxed cord under the saddle with a tiny yellow eye, for good luck.
Underneath the shelf with the racing bike miniature, we have screwed the keyhangers, which we have decorated with glass beads.There are five key hangers in this rack.At the back of the key hanger at the top, we put two triangle, brass hangers for the wall hanging of the key holder.
This racing bicycle, key holder measures 23.50cm in height x 20.50 cm in length x 9cm in width (9.25'' x 8.07'' x 3.54'').It is quite light and will look gorgeous in your home, office, shop, etc.
If you'd like to know more about this yellow, racing bike, key organiser, we'd love to answer all your questions.Please, read our policies carefully.Thank you for looking.
1-3 business days
I'll do my best to meet these shipping estimates, but can't guarantee them. Actual delivery time will depend on the shipping method you choose.
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
► Information I Collect:
To fulfil your order, you must provide me with certain information (which you authorized Etsy to provide to me), such as your name, email address, postal address, payment information, and the details of the product that you’re ordering. You may also choose to provide me with additional personal information (for a custom order of jewelry, for example), if you contact me directly.
► Why I Need Your Information and How I Use It:
I rely on a number of legal bases to collect, use, and share your information, including:
● as needed to provide my services, such as when I use your information to fulfil your order, to settle disputes, or to provide customer support;
● when you have provided your affirmative consent, which you may revoke at any time, such as by signing up for my mailing list;
► Information Sharing and Disclosure:
Information about my customers is important to my business. I share your personal information for very limited reasons and in limited circumstances, as follows:
● Service providers: I engage certain trusted third parties to perform functions and provide services to my shop, such as post services and delivery companies. I will share your personal information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these services.
● Compliance with laws: I may collect, use, retain, and share your information if I have a good faith belief that it is reasonably necessary to: (a) respond to legal process or to government requests; (b) enforce my agreements, terms and policies; (c) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or (d) protect the rights, property, and safety of my customers, or others.
► Data Retention:
► Transfers of Personal Information Outside the EU:
I may store and process your information through third-party hosting services, in the US and other jurisdictions, such as Google Cloud, which is Privacy Shield certified.
► Your Rights:
You have a number of rights in relation to your personal information:
● Access: You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information I hold about you by contacting me using the contact information below.
● Change, restrict, delete:You may also have rights to change, restrict my use of, or delete your personal information. Absent exceptional circumstances (like where I am required to store data for legal reasons) I will generally delete your personal information upon request.
► How to Contact Me:
If you have any questions or concerns, you may contact me at email@example.com