Christmas horse on wheels is a white horse, retro toy.It was made in the early nineties.
It's a white horse with a cinnamon brown blanket saddle, decorated with a with a snowflake and sewn with wide apart, white threads on the blanket rim.The horse also has yellow reins.The light brown saddle blanket is made of velvet paper.The snowflake is acrylic.The reins are fake velvet cord.The wooden horse stands on four wheels, one under each hoof.The wheels are by two on each side a thin bar under the horses hooves, front and back.The horse's wheels do not roll, this is a decorative Xmas horse only.I found these lovely wooden, rocking horses last year and added the Xmas decor details on them.
The wooden horse is made of light wood and it is painted over the wood with white, matte paint.it has a sort of rustic look and is very endearing as a retro, collectible item.
The Christmas, wooden horse is not a toy for children, it was made for decor only.
It measures about 18cm in length x 22cm in height x 7cm in width (7.08''x 8.66'' x 2.75'').It is quite light.It will just be so adorable with all the rest of your Xmas ornaments and decorations, but by itself as well.It will make excellent decor for the nursery and the kids room.
Please, choose carefully, as this is a holiday, non returnable item.
If you'd like to know more about this, Xmas, white horse on wheels, you can always contact us.Please, read our policies carefully.Thank you for stopping by.
1-3 business days
I'll do my best to meet these shipping estimates, but can't guarantee them. Actual delivery time will depend on the shipping method you choose.
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
Request a cancellation within: 12 hours of purchase
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
► Information I Collect:
To fulfil your order, you must provide me with certain information (which you authorized Etsy to provide to me), such as your name, email address, postal address, payment information, and the details of the product that you’re ordering. You may also choose to provide me with additional personal information (for a custom order of jewelry, for example), if you contact me directly.
► Why I Need Your Information and How I Use It:
I rely on a number of legal bases to collect, use, and share your information, including:
● as needed to provide my services, such as when I use your information to fulfil your order, to settle disputes, or to provide customer support;
● when you have provided your affirmative consent, which you may revoke at any time, such as by signing up for my mailing list;
► Information Sharing and Disclosure:
Information about my customers is important to my business. I share your personal information for very limited reasons and in limited circumstances, as follows:
● Service providers: I engage certain trusted third parties to perform functions and provide services to my shop, such as post services and delivery companies. I will share your personal information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these services.
● Compliance with laws: I may collect, use, retain, and share your information if I have a good faith belief that it is reasonably necessary to: (a) respond to legal process or to government requests; (b) enforce my agreements, terms and policies; (c) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or (d) protect the rights, property, and safety of my customers, or others.
► Data Retention:
► Transfers of Personal Information Outside the EU:
I may store and process your information through third-party hosting services, in the US and other jurisdictions, such as Google Cloud, which is Privacy Shield certified.
► Your Rights:
You have a number of rights in relation to your personal information:
● Access: You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information I hold about you by contacting me using the contact information below.
● Change, restrict, delete:You may also have rights to change, restrict my use of, or delete your personal information. Absent exceptional circumstances (like where I am required to store data for legal reasons) I will generally delete your personal information upon request.
► How to Contact Me:
If you have any questions or concerns, you may contact me at email@example.com