Inky blue scarf is a vintage polyester scarf, a long, midnight blue scarf with white flowers.It's a seethrough fabric, a boho hippie blue scarf, made in the early eighties in France.Its label is missing, so from the feel of the cloth I am guessing it must be polyester.
Inky blue scarf is a thin fabric, a very soft scarf.It is and quite long and large.It could be worn as a shawl too.
On to the inky blue colour its got a print of white roses, they come in fours in a lovely bouquet that fans out, as if the roses were within an imaginary square.This pattern of a rose bouquet is repeated throughout the whole long scarf, with an anemone like flower printed in the middle of every four rose bouquets.The edges of the long side of this vintage scarf are pinted with a very cute, white dots pattern.Hundreds of tiny dots line the sides of the, long, blue scarf.
This vintage, French scarf measures 1.50 metres (59.05'') long x 90cm wide (35.43'').It can be wrapped around the neck a couple of times.It can be worn in so many ways, as shown from the photos.
This vintage, inky blue and white scarf is a very cool, classic accessory for any girl, or woman.It's got a couple of pulled threads, but no visible, or other damage anywhere.It is in good, vintage condition with a lot of wear still.A lovely, retro, boho hippie scarf, or very thin shawl.
This listing is for the inky blue scarf only.
Wash in the by hand with mild soap and dry on a towel.If you must wash in the washing machine, use the cold water program and do not tumble dry.Dry your scarf on a towel, to help keep its form, or folded many times carefully.
Want to know more about this vintage, inky blue scarf with white roses?We'd love to answer all questions.Please, read our policies carefully.Thank you for stopping by.
3-5 business days
I'll do my best to meet these shipping estimates, but can't guarantee them. Actual delivery time will depend on the shipping method you choose.
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
Request a cancellation within: 12 hours of purchase
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
► Information I Collect:
To fulfil your order, you must provide me with certain information (which you authorized Etsy to provide to me), such as your name, email address, postal address, payment information, and the details of the product that you’re ordering. You may also choose to provide me with additional personal information (for a custom order of jewelry, for example), if you contact me directly.
► Why I Need Your Information and How I Use It:
I rely on a number of legal bases to collect, use, and share your information, including:
● as needed to provide my services, such as when I use your information to fulfil your order, to settle disputes, or to provide customer support;
● when you have provided your affirmative consent, which you may revoke at any time, such as by signing up for my mailing list;
► Information Sharing and Disclosure:
Information about my customers is important to my business. I share your personal information for very limited reasons and in limited circumstances, as follows:
● Service providers: I engage certain trusted third parties to perform functions and provide services to my shop, such as post services and delivery companies. I will share your personal information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these services.
● Compliance with laws: I may collect, use, retain, and share your information if I have a good faith belief that it is reasonably necessary to: (a) respond to legal process or to government requests; (b) enforce my agreements, terms and policies; (c) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or (d) protect the rights, property, and safety of my customers, or others.
► Data Retention:
► Transfers of Personal Information Outside the EU:
I may store and process your information through third-party hosting services, in the US and other jurisdictions, such as Google Cloud, which is Privacy Shield certified.
► Your Rights:
You have a number of rights in relation to your personal information:
● Access: You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information I hold about you by contacting me using the contact information below.
● Change, restrict, delete:You may also have rights to change, restrict my use of, or delete your personal information. Absent exceptional circumstances (like where I am required to store data for legal reasons) I will generally delete your personal information upon request.
► How to Contact Me:
If you have any questions or concerns, you may contact me at email@example.com