Vintage cotton scarf is multi colour, slightly wrinkled scarf or shawl.it's a multi pattern, long scarf with a lot of width too.It's a very boho hippie casual scarf, that will brighten your days.It was made in the early nineties in India by the brand 'Promod'.Their label is one, but the care instructions label is missing.
It's a very casual, very easly to wear, vintage scarf.It looks a little wrinkly and that's how it's worn and enjoyed for its hipster, very casual looks, but you can always iron it with a mild heat iron.
It is made of this beautiful, pure cotton fabric.It is 100% cotton.
The vintage scarf measures 1.75 metres (68.89'') long x 60cm wide (23.62'').It appears to be less wide, because of the wrinkles on the fabric.On its usual state it measures about 45 to 50cm in width.
Its got so many patterns and various colours
one under the other in long stripes, or like huge squares, or one next to the other.The patterns are of circles, flowers, letters, abstract shapes, doodles, etc.The colours are bold and very endearing, green, red, white balck, pink, yellow, orange, lime, mocha beige, etc.
This vintage, long scarf is a very neat accessory, easy to wear every day.A very smart gift for moms, sisters, friends, etc.It is in good, vintage condition.
This listing is for the long, black white scarf only.
Handwash with cold water only for the first time to check the colours.You can dry it wrinkled , or spread out as all clothes.
Want to know more about this vintage, colourful, cotton scarf?We'd love to answer all questions.Please, read our policies carefully.Thank you for stopping by.
3-5 business days
I'll do my best to meet these shipping estimates, but can't guarantee them. Actual delivery time will depend on the shipping method you choose.
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
Request a cancellation within: 12 hours of purchase
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
► Information I Collect:
To fulfil your order, you must provide me with certain information (which you authorized Etsy to provide to me), such as your name, email address, postal address, payment information, and the details of the product that you’re ordering. You may also choose to provide me with additional personal information (for a custom order of jewelry, for example), if you contact me directly.
► Why I Need Your Information and How I Use It:
I rely on a number of legal bases to collect, use, and share your information, including:
● as needed to provide my services, such as when I use your information to fulfil your order, to settle disputes, or to provide customer support;
● when you have provided your affirmative consent, which you may revoke at any time, such as by signing up for my mailing list;
► Information Sharing and Disclosure:
Information about my customers is important to my business. I share your personal information for very limited reasons and in limited circumstances, as follows:
● Service providers: I engage certain trusted third parties to perform functions and provide services to my shop, such as post services and delivery companies. I will share your personal information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these services.
● Compliance with laws: I may collect, use, retain, and share your information if I have a good faith belief that it is reasonably necessary to: (a) respond to legal process or to government requests; (b) enforce my agreements, terms and policies; (c) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or (d) protect the rights, property, and safety of my customers, or others.
► Data Retention:
► Transfers of Personal Information Outside the EU:
I may store and process your information through third-party hosting services, in the US and other jurisdictions, such as Google Cloud, which is Privacy Shield certified.
► Your Rights:
You have a number of rights in relation to your personal information:
● Access: You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information I hold about you by contacting me using the contact information below.
● Change, restrict, delete:You may also have rights to change, restrict my use of, or delete your personal information. Absent exceptional circumstances (like where I am required to store data for legal reasons) I will generally delete your personal information upon request.
► How to Contact Me:
If you have any questions or concerns, you may contact me at email@example.com