Blue gray necklace is a mother pearl, vintage necklace.It's a geometric, beaded necklace, a boho accents jewelry piece that makes a statement.A vintage, mother pearl necklace, made in the late eighties in Asia.
It consists of one strand of geometric cut rectangles of mother pearl in a lovely, rare blue grey colour.There are all sorts of darker colours on this necklace, black, inly blue, grey, purple, etc.
The cut of each mother pearl each trapeze like and long, sort of spikey.The narrow end is threaded on the necklace and the wider end dangles.The rectangle beads have about three sizes.The largest are in the middle and smaller ones fan out at the ends.There are dark agate beads after each mother pearl bead and only round, blue agate beads at the ends.The necklace closes with a lobster claw closure in silver and has a little chain extension, in case you'd like to wear it longer or shorter at different times.The closure and chain are alloy, silver plated.
The mother of pearl beads/shells have a different back look, a paler grey side, which is shown in a few photos.The necklace can be worn on that side too.
This vintage, mother pearl, statement necklace in blue grey is in very good, unused condition.It will be a lovely gift, or a lovely addition to your accessories for boho/hippie outfits, or dessier, work clothes.It's a classic actually to be worn for a long time.
If you'd like to know more about this vintage, mother pearl, grey blue necklace, you can always contact us.Please, read our policies carefully.Thank you for stopping by.
1-3 business days
I'll do my best to meet these shipping estimates, but can't guarantee them. Actual delivery time will depend on the shipping method you choose.
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
Request a cancellation within: 12 hours of purchase
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
► Information I Collect:
To fulfil your order, you must provide me with certain information (which you authorized Etsy to provide to me), such as your name, email address, postal address, payment information, and the details of the product that you’re ordering. You may also choose to provide me with additional personal information (for a custom order of jewelry, for example), if you contact me directly.
► Why I Need Your Information and How I Use It:
I rely on a number of legal bases to collect, use, and share your information, including:
● as needed to provide my services, such as when I use your information to fulfil your order, to settle disputes, or to provide customer support;
● when you have provided your affirmative consent, which you may revoke at any time, such as by signing up for my mailing list;
► Information Sharing and Disclosure:
Information about my customers is important to my business. I share your personal information for very limited reasons and in limited circumstances, as follows:
● Service providers: I engage certain trusted third parties to perform functions and provide services to my shop, such as post services and delivery companies. I will share your personal information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these services.
● Compliance with laws: I may collect, use, retain, and share your information if I have a good faith belief that it is reasonably necessary to: (a) respond to legal process or to government requests; (b) enforce my agreements, terms and policies; (c) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or (d) protect the rights, property, and safety of my customers, or others.
► Data Retention:
► Transfers of Personal Information Outside the EU:
I may store and process your information through third-party hosting services, in the US and other jurisdictions, such as Google Cloud, which is Privacy Shield certified.
► Your Rights:
You have a number of rights in relation to your personal information:
● Access: You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information I hold about you by contacting me using the contact information below.
● Change, restrict, delete:You may also have rights to change, restrict my use of, or delete your personal information. Absent exceptional circumstances (like where I am required to store data for legal reasons) I will generally delete your personal information upon request.
► How to Contact Me:
If you have any questions or concerns, you may contact me at email@example.com