Vintage shell necklace is a shells and mother pearl vintage summer necklace.It's a beige and grey shells, beautiful, four strand necklace, theperfect, boho hippie shells accessory.
This gorgeous piece was made with many banded tulip shells and pieces of larger shells with mother of pearl.These are scraps long scraps of shell with frilly ends, really beautiful.
There are three strands of tulip shells and motherpearl, shell scraps tied on beige cord in a mixed, random way and one strand of brown cord with grey stone beads and smaller, rondele beads, probably of wood.
These are tied together in the middle to create a large pendant with all the above ingredients.The main bead is a long, mother pearl scrap with a couple of tulip shells and lots of tinier shell scraps and tiny rondelle beads in beige and brown.
This stunning, shell necklace clasps with a lobster claw clasp on a small chain, which provides an adjustable length for the necklace.The metal is silver plated alloy.No two shells or beads are alike.It is in very good, unused condition.
The shell necklace free form makes it all the more boho looking and hippie style.It is so beautiful and rare, it will adorn any summer outfit in the most exquisite way.
If you'd like to know more about this rare, vintage shell necklace, we'd love to answer all your questions.Please, read our policies carefully.Thank you for looking.
1-3 business days
I'll do my best to meet these shipping estimates, but can't guarantee them. Actual delivery time will depend on the shipping method you choose.
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
► Information I Collect:
To fulfil your order, you must provide me with certain information (which you authorized Etsy to provide to me), such as your name, email address, postal address, payment information, and the details of the product that you’re ordering. You may also choose to provide me with additional personal information (for a custom order of jewelry, for example), if you contact me directly.
► Why I Need Your Information and How I Use It:
I rely on a number of legal bases to collect, use, and share your information, including:
● as needed to provide my services, such as when I use your information to fulfil your order, to settle disputes, or to provide customer support;
● when you have provided your affirmative consent, which you may revoke at any time, such as by signing up for my mailing list;
► Information Sharing and Disclosure:
Information about my customers is important to my business. I share your personal information for very limited reasons and in limited circumstances, as follows:
● Service providers: I engage certain trusted third parties to perform functions and provide services to my shop, such as post services and delivery companies. I will share your personal information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these services.
● Compliance with laws: I may collect, use, retain, and share your information if I have a good faith belief that it is reasonably necessary to: (a) respond to legal process or to government requests; (b) enforce my agreements, terms and policies; (c) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or (d) protect the rights, property, and safety of my customers, or others.
► Data Retention:
► Transfers of Personal Information Outside the EU:
I may store and process your information through third-party hosting services, in the US and other jurisdictions, such as Google Cloud, which is Privacy Shield certified.
► Your Rights:
You have a number of rights in relation to your personal information:
● Access: You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information I hold about you by contacting me using the contact information below.
● Change, restrict, delete:You may also have rights to change, restrict my use of, or delete your personal information. Absent exceptional circumstances (like where I am required to store data for legal reasons) I will generally delete your personal information upon request.
► How to Contact Me:
If you have any questions or concerns, you may contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org