Blue stones cross is a gogeous, sterling silver cross with many blue stones on its surface.The stones are chip stones, all in blue and white colours.
It is a sterling silver, platinum plated cross pendant on a platinum plated, sterling silver chain.The cross and the chain both were made in Athens, Greece in the eighties.
The design is really both simle and intricate at the same time.The cross frame is made of thick, steling wire.Two rectangles soldered onto each other to create a cross shape.On the front side of each rectangle the stones ave been fastened with pins and tiny silver beads at the ends.There are six, chip stones on the vertical part and five chip stones on the horizontal part.I have counted the middle stone twice, it is on both parts equally.There are a few turquoise and howlite stones in bright turquoise colour, one sodalite stone in the middle in navy blue, a couple of opaque white, chalcedony stones and two greenish blue, fluorite stones.All of them chips with random, trapeze, or triangular forms.
This vintage, blue stones cross hangs on a thick, four sided, sterling chain with a lobster, silver clasp.The silver cross measures 4.5cm in height x 3.5cm in length.The chain and the cross measure 25cm in length.The silver chain measures 45cm from end to end.
This listing is for the silver, blue stones cross necklace only.
The silver cross and chain are platinum plated.This cross necklace is in very good, unused condition.
If you'd like to know more about this vintage, blue stones cross, we'd love to answer all your questions.Please, read our policies carefully.Thank you for stopping by.
1-3 business days
I'll do my best to meet these shipping estimates, but can't guarantee them. Actual delivery time will depend on the shipping method you choose.
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
Request a cancellation within: 12 hours of purchase
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
► Information I Collect:
To fulfil your order, you must provide me with certain information (which you authorized Etsy to provide to me), such as your name, email address, postal address, payment information, and the details of the product that you’re ordering. You may also choose to provide me with additional personal information (for a custom order of jewelry, for example), if you contact me directly.
► Why I Need Your Information and How I Use It:
I rely on a number of legal bases to collect, use, and share your information, including:
● as needed to provide my services, such as when I use your information to fulfil your order, to settle disputes, or to provide customer support;
● when you have provided your affirmative consent, which you may revoke at any time, such as by signing up for my mailing list;
► Information Sharing and Disclosure:
Information about my customers is important to my business. I share your personal information for very limited reasons and in limited circumstances, as follows:
● Service providers: I engage certain trusted third parties to perform functions and provide services to my shop, such as post services and delivery companies. I will share your personal information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these services.
● Compliance with laws: I may collect, use, retain, and share your information if I have a good faith belief that it is reasonably necessary to: (a) respond to legal process or to government requests; (b) enforce my agreements, terms and policies; (c) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or (d) protect the rights, property, and safety of my customers, or others.
► Data Retention:
► Transfers of Personal Information Outside the EU:
I may store and process your information through third-party hosting services, in the US and other jurisdictions, such as Google Cloud, which is Privacy Shield certified.
► Your Rights:
You have a number of rights in relation to your personal information:
● Access: You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information I hold about you by contacting me using the contact information below.
● Change, restrict, delete:You may also have rights to change, restrict my use of, or delete your personal information. Absent exceptional circumstances (like where I am required to store data for legal reasons) I will generally delete your personal information upon request.
► How to Contact Me:
If you have any questions or concerns, you may contact me at email@example.com