Vintage black doll is a cropped hair black doll girl with a shocking pink pants and top outfit.It's a rare black doll girl with a summer, fuchsia pink, fluorescent outfit, made in the late seventies in Greece.
She has this cool, very artist/singer look, because of her fluffy, bed head style, black hair and her slim figure,dressed in a two piece outfit.The top is a very low cut, navy style lapels blouse, like a vest.It closes with a knot in front, the two ends of the top tied together in a functional and decorative bow.The top is very short, like a bra,with the black doll's tummy showing.She is also wearing a pair of large, yellow hoops, contrasting with her wild mane of jet black hair.
She has lovely, cute features with light coloured eyes and a beautiful mouth, painted with orange lipstick.
The pants are bell bottoms.The fabric of the outfit appears to be polyester.
This vintage doll is only wearing one shoe, a red, plastic, sandal style shoe.
She can move her arms and legs, with your help of course.
This very cool, black doll in a shocking pink outfit measures about 23cm in height x 6cm inlength x 6cm in width (9.05'' x 3.36'' x 2.36'' ).It is not a heavy, vintage doll.It is in good, vintage condition without any visible flaws.
This vintage, black doll is so special and adorbale, with what looks like a lot of play in her still.
Please, do not give to a toddler, or child to play unattended.It is also a gorgeous piece for collectors and black doll fans.
Thank you for viewing this plastic, black doll.Please, read our policies carefully.We'd love to answer all your questions about our things. You can contact us at any time.
1-3 business days
I'll do my best to meet these shipping estimates, but can't guarantee them. Actual delivery time will depend on the shipping method you choose.
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
► Information I Collect:
To fulfil your order, you must provide me with certain information (which you authorized Etsy to provide to me), such as your name, email address, postal address, payment information, and the details of the product that you’re ordering. You may also choose to provide me with additional personal information (for a custom order of jewelry, for example), if you contact me directly.
► Why I Need Your Information and How I Use It:
I rely on a number of legal bases to collect, use, and share your information, including:
● as needed to provide my services, such as when I use your information to fulfil your order, to settle disputes, or to provide customer support;
● when you have provided your affirmative consent, which you may revoke at any time, such as by signing up for my mailing list;
► Information Sharing and Disclosure:
Information about my customers is important to my business. I share your personal information for very limited reasons and in limited circumstances, as follows:
● Service providers: I engage certain trusted third parties to perform functions and provide services to my shop, such as post services and delivery companies. I will share your personal information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these services.
● Compliance with laws: I may collect, use, retain, and share your information if I have a good faith belief that it is reasonably necessary to: (a) respond to legal process or to government requests; (b) enforce my agreements, terms and policies; (c) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or (d) protect the rights, property, and safety of my customers, or others.
► Data Retention:
► Transfers of Personal Information Outside the EU:
I may store and process your information through third-party hosting services, in the US and other jurisdictions, such as Google Cloud, which is Privacy Shield certified.
► Your Rights:
You have a number of rights in relation to your personal information:
● Access: You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information I hold about you by contacting me using the contact information below.
● Change, restrict, delete:You may also have rights to change, restrict my use of, or delete your personal information. Absent exceptional circumstances (like where I am required to store data for legal reasons) I will generally delete your personal information upon request.
► How to Contact Me:
If you have any questions or concerns, you may contact me at email@example.com