Fish candle holder is an amazing, completely unique, vintage copper wire tea light holder.It is decorated with three fish sculptures and copper wire spirals.It's a unique, handmade, metal sculpture candle holder, made in the late eighties in Athens, Greece.
To make this unique, brilliant sculpture of fish and tea holders the artists used thick pieces of copper wire, which they twisted into a bunch, very much like a tree.They created copper wire ends as roots/stands/base for the candlestick and then twisted all the wires together into a column.This is like a tree trunk of mesh, knitted like wire.After the tree trunk the ends of the copper wire create tree branches.Three branches are fish.Their bodies are tied with silver wire, a lot thinner than the copper wire.The silver plated wire is tied around each fish outline in a beautiful, abstract, random way.
There are also three stands created for tea lihgt holders.A little like nests.And there are random free wires, shaped as spirals for decor.About six of them.
This gorgoeus, fish tree candle holder measures 42cm in height x 31cm in length x 24cm in width (16.53'' x12.20'' x 9.44'').The copper wire is relatively soft and can be pressed or lengthened by pulling, accidentally or not.
You can use this amazing structure for decor only.It is in good, unused, vintage condition with its wires a little oxidised and weathered, but all the more charming and so special.
If you use the candle holders and light them, please, make sure that you have secured them in place.
Never leave burning candles unattended.
This is a very quirky, very whimsical, unique metal sculpture.It's got distinct, rustic-boho acents and will make any place look special.
This will be a very special, stunning gift for those you love and those you 'd like to impress.
This listing is for the copper wire candleholder only.We will include three tea lights in the package as well.
If you'd like to know more about this vintage, fish tree, copper wire candle holder, we'd love to answer all your questions.Please, read our policies carefully.Thank you for stopping by.
1-3 business days
I'll do my best to meet these shipping estimates, but can't guarantee them. Actual delivery time will depend on the shipping method you choose.
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
Request a cancellation within: 12 hours of purchase
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
► Information I Collect:
To fulfil your order, you must provide me with certain information (which you authorized Etsy to provide to me), such as your name, email address, postal address, payment information, and the details of the product that you’re ordering. You may also choose to provide me with additional personal information (for a custom order of jewelry, for example), if you contact me directly.
► Why I Need Your Information and How I Use It:
I rely on a number of legal bases to collect, use, and share your information, including:
● as needed to provide my services, such as when I use your information to fulfil your order, to settle disputes, or to provide customer support;
● when you have provided your affirmative consent, which you may revoke at any time, such as by signing up for my mailing list;
► Information Sharing and Disclosure:
Information about my customers is important to my business. I share your personal information for very limited reasons and in limited circumstances, as follows:
● Service providers: I engage certain trusted third parties to perform functions and provide services to my shop, such as post services and delivery companies. I will share your personal information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these services.
● Compliance with laws: I may collect, use, retain, and share your information if I have a good faith belief that it is reasonably necessary to: (a) respond to legal process or to government requests; (b) enforce my agreements, terms and policies; (c) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or (d) protect the rights, property, and safety of my customers, or others.
► Data Retention:
► Transfers of Personal Information Outside the EU:
I may store and process your information through third-party hosting services, in the US and other jurisdictions, such as Google Cloud, which is Privacy Shield certified.
► Your Rights:
You have a number of rights in relation to your personal information:
● Access: You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information I hold about you by contacting me using the contact information below.
● Change, restrict, delete:You may also have rights to change, restrict my use of, or delete your personal information. Absent exceptional circumstances (like where I am required to store data for legal reasons) I will generally delete your personal information upon request.
► How to Contact Me:
If you have any questions or concerns, you may contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org