Vintage tote bag is a beige canvas tote bag with two, white rope handlesIt is a lovely, modern, two tone beige bag with orange stripes and interior, A unique, very elegant, tote bag in the utility style of totes and vintage accessories.It has two different beige colors the lower beige part of the tote is a darker beige colour than the top.Near this darker beige part the tote has two dark orange/golden stripes.On the lower part this tote bag has a fold, that opens up when you put things in it.
This beautiful, canvas tote bag measures about 40cm in length x 55cm in height with the handles and about 10cm in width, when the fold opens (15.74'' x 21.6'' x 3.93'').It is very light.It will be ideal for work, for the beach, for your daily shopping, for your knitting, for the baby diapers, for a weekend away form home, etc.
The interior of the canvas tote bag has a pocket on one side, carrying the name of the brand, BIODERMA.The handles are made of soft cotton rope and come through lovely, silver coloured hoops on each hole.On the whole this canvas utility tote is lovely, well made and sewn beautifully.It is in very good, unused condition.You will receive the bag folded.
It is best if you dry clean the bag, instead of washing.If you do wash it, use cold water only and a mild soap.
If you'd like to know more about this vintage, canvas tote bag, you can always contact us.Please, read our policies carefully.Thank you for stopping by.
3-5 business days
I'll do my best to meet these shipping estimates, but can't guarantee them. Actual delivery time will depend on the shipping method you choose.
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
► Information I Collect:
To fulfil your order, you must provide me with certain information (which you authorized Etsy to provide to me), such as your name, email address, postal address, payment information, and the details of the product that you’re ordering. You may also choose to provide me with additional personal information (for a custom order of jewelry, for example), if you contact me directly.
► Why I Need Your Information and How I Use It:
I rely on a number of legal bases to collect, use, and share your information, including:
● as needed to provide my services, such as when I use your information to fulfil your order, to settle disputes, or to provide customer support;
● when you have provided your affirmative consent, which you may revoke at any time, such as by signing up for my mailing list;
► Information Sharing and Disclosure:
Information about my customers is important to my business. I share your personal information for very limited reasons and in limited circumstances, as follows:
● Service providers: I engage certain trusted third parties to perform functions and provide services to my shop, such as post services and delivery companies. I will share your personal information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these services.
● Compliance with laws: I may collect, use, retain, and share your information if I have a good faith belief that it is reasonably necessary to: (a) respond to legal process or to government requests; (b) enforce my agreements, terms and policies; (c) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or (d) protect the rights, property, and safety of my customers, or others.
► Data Retention:
► Transfers of Personal Information Outside the EU:
I may store and process your information through third-party hosting services, in the US and other jurisdictions, such as Google Cloud, which is Privacy Shield certified.
► Your Rights:
You have a number of rights in relation to your personal information:
● Access: You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information I hold about you by contacting me using the contact information below.
● Change, restrict, delete:You may also have rights to change, restrict my use of, or delete your personal information. Absent exceptional circumstances (like where I am required to store data for legal reasons) I will generally delete your personal information upon request.
► How to Contact Me:
If you have any questions or concerns, you may contact me at email@example.com