Mock-croc bag is a beige leather, clutch bag.A very rare, vintage, shoulder bag, made in the early nineties.It comes with leather and a jewel like, metal piece on one of its handles.The metal decorative accent is chrome and moves like a long, movable buckle of some sort.It does not serve any other purpose than adding to the minimalist decor pattern of the bag.
It's a modern leather clutch bag of crocodile like, pressed leather in a lovely, pearly beige colour and a minimalist, clutch design.The beige colour is deeper and darker at the cracks of the mock croc leather.The bag zips with a zipper of silver colour and a piece of the croc leather as a zipper handle.It does not have a fold at the bottom, just a piece of leather strap sewn all around, connecting front and back parts of the bag.
This modern, beige clutch has two, leather handles, short, shoulder bag size handles.Inside it has a black cloth interior with a pocket.No visible brand names anywhere.
This beautiful, minimalist purse bag measures about 36cm in length x 35cm in height with the handles and about 4cm in width (14.17'' x 13.77'' x 1.57'').It is quite light.It will be ideal for your outings, for a few of your essentials, like your coin purse, phone, keys, lipstick, etc.
On the whole this mock croc, clutch bag is lovely, well made and sewn beautifully.It is in good, vintage condition without any visble flaws.Its handles have 'turned' a little, but it won't show when you carry it.It was made in Greece in the nineties.Clean your bag with a clean, cotton cloth, or dust cloth just barely wet sometimes.You should avoid wetting the metal bag accessory on the handle, so that it does not go blurry and dim.
If you'd like to know more about this vintage, clutch bag in beige colour, you can always contact us.Please, read our policies carefully.Thank you for stopping by.
3-5 business days
I'll do my best to meet these shipping estimates, but can't guarantee them. Actual delivery time will depend on the shipping method you choose.
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
Request a cancellation within: 12 hours of purchase
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
► Information I Collect:
To fulfil your order, you must provide me with certain information (which you authorized Etsy to provide to me), such as your name, email address, postal address, payment information, and the details of the product that you’re ordering. You may also choose to provide me with additional personal information (for a custom order of jewelry, for example), if you contact me directly.
► Why I Need Your Information and How I Use It:
I rely on a number of legal bases to collect, use, and share your information, including:
● as needed to provide my services, such as when I use your information to fulfil your order, to settle disputes, or to provide customer support;
● when you have provided your affirmative consent, which you may revoke at any time, such as by signing up for my mailing list;
► Information Sharing and Disclosure:
Information about my customers is important to my business. I share your personal information for very limited reasons and in limited circumstances, as follows:
● Service providers: I engage certain trusted third parties to perform functions and provide services to my shop, such as post services and delivery companies. I will share your personal information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these services.
● Compliance with laws: I may collect, use, retain, and share your information if I have a good faith belief that it is reasonably necessary to: (a) respond to legal process or to government requests; (b) enforce my agreements, terms and policies; (c) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or (d) protect the rights, property, and safety of my customers, or others.
► Data Retention:
► Transfers of Personal Information Outside the EU:
I may store and process your information through third-party hosting services, in the US and other jurisdictions, such as Google Cloud, which is Privacy Shield certified.
► Your Rights:
You have a number of rights in relation to your personal information:
● Access: You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information I hold about you by contacting me using the contact information below.
● Change, restrict, delete:You may also have rights to change, restrict my use of, or delete your personal information. Absent exceptional circumstances (like where I am required to store data for legal reasons) I will generally delete your personal information upon request.
► How to Contact Me:
If you have any questions or concerns, you may contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org