Vintage shoe paperweight is a glass paper weight with an animal print shoe and an 'Ooh Lala' sign decor.It's a very cute, domed glass paperweight with an animal print pump shoe and a rose near the shoe.It was made in China in the early nineties.
It is a domed glass paperweight of a round shape, with a very chic, high heel, pump pictured in it.The high heel, stiletto pump comes with a strap around the ankle and very chic, animal print leather.The print is probably of a panther.It is in beige with uneven, black patterns with pink beige interiors.Near the heel and bottom of the shoe lies a rose, or a rose like flower.Around the pump shoe the animal print pattern is used for decor.Near the top surface of the shoe there is an 'Ooh La La' sign in calligraphy type.
This vintage glass, paperweight measures about 7cm in diameter and 5cm in height (2.75'' x 1.96'').Its bottom is covered with velvet like piece of paper, so as not to scratch any surfaces.It is in good, vintage condition.
This pump shoe paperweight is just the thing for glass collectors, fashionistas, collectors and retro style decor afficionados.It is also a gorgeous, small gift and would also make a brilliant favour for weddings and other events.
Want to know more about this vintage, glass, bird paperweight?We'd love to answer all questions.Please, read our policies carefully.Thank you for stopping by.
1-3 business days
I'll do my best to meet these shipping estimates, but can't guarantee them. Actual delivery time will depend on the shipping method you choose.
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
► Information I Collect:
To fulfil your order, you must provide me with certain information (which you authorized Etsy to provide to me), such as your name, email address, postal address, payment information, and the details of the product that you’re ordering. You may also choose to provide me with additional personal information (for a custom order of jewelry, for example), if you contact me directly.
► Why I Need Your Information and How I Use It:
I rely on a number of legal bases to collect, use, and share your information, including:
● as needed to provide my services, such as when I use your information to fulfil your order, to settle disputes, or to provide customer support;
● when you have provided your affirmative consent, which you may revoke at any time, such as by signing up for my mailing list;
► Information Sharing and Disclosure:
Information about my customers is important to my business. I share your personal information for very limited reasons and in limited circumstances, as follows:
● Service providers: I engage certain trusted third parties to perform functions and provide services to my shop, such as post services and delivery companies. I will share your personal information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these services.
● Compliance with laws: I may collect, use, retain, and share your information if I have a good faith belief that it is reasonably necessary to: (a) respond to legal process or to government requests; (b) enforce my agreements, terms and policies; (c) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or (d) protect the rights, property, and safety of my customers, or others.
► Data Retention:
► Transfers of Personal Information Outside the EU:
I may store and process your information through third-party hosting services, in the US and other jurisdictions, such as Google Cloud, which is Privacy Shield certified.
► Your Rights:
You have a number of rights in relation to your personal information:
● Access: You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information I hold about you by contacting me using the contact information below.
● Change, restrict, delete:You may also have rights to change, restrict my use of, or delete your personal information. Absent exceptional circumstances (like where I am required to store data for legal reasons) I will generally delete your personal information upon request.
► How to Contact Me:
If you have any questions or concerns, you may contact me at email@example.com