Vintage, silver bangle is a thick, quirky silver bangle, a minimalist, twisted, wavy bangle.It is oxidised with time, this solid sterling cuff, a boho hippie modern cuff, made in Athens, Greece in the eighties.
It's a classic, modern this Greek jewellery bracelet.This sort of bracelet was very popular till the late eighties.It was made in a variety of shapes.It is solid and slightly heavy.It opens and closes with a side clasp.You pull it open from the two visible lines next to the clasp.That is also where you close it when you have put it on.It needs a little effort and patience to get it closed.The hole the one end goes in into the other end is a little small and the bangle may have gotten a bit stiff.It does work though, if you give it a few seconds.
It is an oval bangke of modern, quirky design.It is also wavy and makes loops and turns and it goes.Its surface looks twisted at places, which creates the wavy look.It does not have a uniform, oval form and that is its greater attraction.It is an avant garde, solid sterling bangle.Really beautiful and rare.
This vintage, silver bangle measures 7cm in longest and 6cm in its shortest part.Its width is 5mm.It is quite light.It is in good, vintage condition with lots of wear in it still.It is now oxidised with time but we can always shine it for you, if you like.You can contact us about it.There are no visible marks or scars on the bracelet surface, just oxidiation.
This listing is for the vintage, silver bangle only.
If you'd like to know more about this vintage, avant garde, silver oxidised, thick bangle, we'd love to answer all your questions.Please, read our policies carefully.Thank you for stopping by.
1-3 business days
I'll do my best to meet these shipping estimates, but can't guarantee them. Actual delivery time will depend on the shipping method you choose.
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
► Information I Collect:
To fulfil your order, you must provide me with certain information (which you authorized Etsy to provide to me), such as your name, email address, postal address, payment information, and the details of the product that you’re ordering. You may also choose to provide me with additional personal information (for a custom order of jewelry, for example), if you contact me directly.
► Why I Need Your Information and How I Use It:
I rely on a number of legal bases to collect, use, and share your information, including:
● as needed to provide my services, such as when I use your information to fulfil your order, to settle disputes, or to provide customer support;
● when you have provided your affirmative consent, which you may revoke at any time, such as by signing up for my mailing list;
► Information Sharing and Disclosure:
Information about my customers is important to my business. I share your personal information for very limited reasons and in limited circumstances, as follows:
● Service providers: I engage certain trusted third parties to perform functions and provide services to my shop, such as post services and delivery companies. I will share your personal information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these services.
● Compliance with laws: I may collect, use, retain, and share your information if I have a good faith belief that it is reasonably necessary to: (a) respond to legal process or to government requests; (b) enforce my agreements, terms and policies; (c) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or (d) protect the rights, property, and safety of my customers, or others.
► Data Retention:
► Transfers of Personal Information Outside the EU:
I may store and process your information through third-party hosting services, in the US and other jurisdictions, such as Google Cloud, which is Privacy Shield certified.
► Your Rights:
You have a number of rights in relation to your personal information:
● Access: You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information I hold about you by contacting me using the contact information below.
● Change, restrict, delete:You may also have rights to change, restrict my use of, or delete your personal information. Absent exceptional circumstances (like where I am required to store data for legal reasons) I will generally delete your personal information upon request.
► How to Contact Me:
If you have any questions or concerns, you may contact me at email@example.com