Vintage pearl ring is a lovely, flower shaped silver pearls ring of seven, sweet water white pearls.It's a white flower ring, an oxidised silver ring ring, with beautiful, round, slightly flat white pearl stones.Six pearls all around and one in the middle.Underneath the pearls the silver is oxidised.Not on the band or the setting of each pearl.
This cocktail, pearls ring was made in Italy in the late eighties.The silver on the band is slightly marked from wear, but the ring is still in very good, otherwise unflawed condition.The band is quite thick and the ring is quite big and has some nice weight.It's a lovely, chunky flower ring.
This gorgeous, vintage white pearls ring is a classic design of a flower with six petals and a center, all symmetrical and beautifully set.Each of the seven pearl stones is beautifully set in a raised, silver setting, that is open at the bottom, so you can see each pearl underneath, as well.The pearls are all gorgeous, very fine quality, sweet water pearls.
It is a size six and a half (6.5) American size ring.Because of its pearl stones, we cannot have it altered.The ring was made of solid, sterling silver and is stamped with the sterling stamp, 925 inside the band.
If you'd like to know more about this vintage, white pearls, statement ring, we'd love to answer all questions.Please, read our policies carefully.Thank you for stopping by.
1-3 business days
I'll do my best to meet these shipping estimates, but can't guarantee them. Actual delivery time will depend on the shipping method you choose.
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
► Information I Collect:
To fulfil your order, you must provide me with certain information (which you authorized Etsy to provide to me), such as your name, email address, postal address, payment information, and the details of the product that you’re ordering. You may also choose to provide me with additional personal information (for a custom order of jewelry, for example), if you contact me directly.
► Why I Need Your Information and How I Use It:
I rely on a number of legal bases to collect, use, and share your information, including:
● as needed to provide my services, such as when I use your information to fulfil your order, to settle disputes, or to provide customer support;
● when you have provided your affirmative consent, which you may revoke at any time, such as by signing up for my mailing list;
► Information Sharing and Disclosure:
Information about my customers is important to my business. I share your personal information for very limited reasons and in limited circumstances, as follows:
● Service providers: I engage certain trusted third parties to perform functions and provide services to my shop, such as post services and delivery companies. I will share your personal information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these services.
● Compliance with laws: I may collect, use, retain, and share your information if I have a good faith belief that it is reasonably necessary to: (a) respond to legal process or to government requests; (b) enforce my agreements, terms and policies; (c) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or (d) protect the rights, property, and safety of my customers, or others.
► Data Retention:
► Transfers of Personal Information Outside the EU:
I may store and process your information through third-party hosting services, in the US and other jurisdictions, such as Google Cloud, which is Privacy Shield certified.
► Your Rights:
You have a number of rights in relation to your personal information:
● Access: You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information I hold about you by contacting me using the contact information below.
● Change, restrict, delete:You may also have rights to change, restrict my use of, or delete your personal information. Absent exceptional circumstances (like where I am required to store data for legal reasons) I will generally delete your personal information upon request.
► How to Contact Me:
If you have any questions or concerns, you may contact me at email@example.com