Vintage agate ring is a unique, oval shaped statement ring with a grey black agate slice.It's a silver ring with a claws prong setting, a rare, vintage, gem stone ring.The setting is solid silver and was created for this unique stone, a black grey, transparent agate slice with a small druzy part on one side.The agtate slice is polished and gleaming and has two, parallel, flowing white stripes in the middle.The druzy part is on one top of the oval form.There are another two lines a lot fainter, parallel to the first two, white lines.These are bewteen the druzy part and the main, white lines.
The claws prong setting is made by hand and unique, because it was created and made around this particular agate stone.It is intricate and beautiful with a subtle, gothic accent.The ring band is made of all the prongs, like a multi band ring the ends of which make the prongs of a ring setting.There are twelve, randomly placed, claw prongs on this ring setting, some bigger than others.
This cocktail, statement ring was made in Italy in the late nineties.The silver on the band is slightly marked from wear, but the ring is still in very good, otherwise unflawed condition.The band is quite thick and the ring is quite big and has some nice weight.It's a lovely, chunky agate stone ring.
It is a size eight (8), American size ring.Because of its big stone, we cannot have it altered.
If you'd like to know more about this vintage, black agate, claw setting, statement ring, we'd love to answer all questions.Please, read our policies carefully.Thank you for stopping by.
1-3 business days
I'll do my best to meet these shipping estimates, but can't guarantee them. Actual delivery time will depend on the shipping method you choose.
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
Request a cancellation within: 12 hours of purchase
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
► Information I Collect:
To fulfil your order, you must provide me with certain information (which you authorized Etsy to provide to me), such as your name, email address, postal address, payment information, and the details of the product that you’re ordering. You may also choose to provide me with additional personal information (for a custom order of jewelry, for example), if you contact me directly.
► Why I Need Your Information and How I Use It:
I rely on a number of legal bases to collect, use, and share your information, including:
● as needed to provide my services, such as when I use your information to fulfil your order, to settle disputes, or to provide customer support;
● when you have provided your affirmative consent, which you may revoke at any time, such as by signing up for my mailing list;
► Information Sharing and Disclosure:
Information about my customers is important to my business. I share your personal information for very limited reasons and in limited circumstances, as follows:
● Service providers: I engage certain trusted third parties to perform functions and provide services to my shop, such as post services and delivery companies. I will share your personal information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these services.
● Compliance with laws: I may collect, use, retain, and share your information if I have a good faith belief that it is reasonably necessary to: (a) respond to legal process or to government requests; (b) enforce my agreements, terms and policies; (c) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or (d) protect the rights, property, and safety of my customers, or others.
► Data Retention:
► Transfers of Personal Information Outside the EU:
I may store and process your information through third-party hosting services, in the US and other jurisdictions, such as Google Cloud, which is Privacy Shield certified.
► Your Rights:
You have a number of rights in relation to your personal information:
● Access: You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information I hold about you by contacting me using the contact information below.
● Change, restrict, delete:You may also have rights to change, restrict my use of, or delete your personal information. Absent exceptional circumstances (like where I am required to store data for legal reasons) I will generally delete your personal information upon request.
► How to Contact Me:
If you have any questions or concerns, you may contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org