Blue glass necklace is a vintage, blue beads necklace.It's a hand blown glass beads, boho hippie necklace, made in the late eighties in India probably.
It has a central pendant, indigo blue rondelle bead and many other shapes of blue glass beads.Near the pendant rondelle it has two, chunky, round, inky beads and then, upwards, tubular blue beads in different blue shades, inky blue or turquoise blue.A few of the larger beads on this necklace have smal flower patterns into the glass.
Between the handblown glass beads this boho hippie necklace has clusters of tiny glass beads in many colours, orange, red white, golden, blue, clear, etc.There are alloy, silver plated beads between the blue beads and the tiny beads clusters.
The central, indigo blue, pendant bead is tied on the necklace with a string bull of minute, glass beads, mostly in white.There is a piece of chain at the back in stead of beads.It is silver plated alloy, as is the clasp, which is a handmade hook on handmade hoops.
A very impressive, boho hippie, hand blown glass necklace in beautiful, blue colours.It measures 34cm (13.38''), when clasped from hook to pendant.
The pendant, rondell bead measures 4cm in diameter (1.57'').Despite is mass, this glass beads necklace is not heavy.It is in good vintage codition, oxidised and old, but with no visible flaws.
This is the ultimate boho hippie necklace, a real vintage find in hippie jewels.
1-3 business days
I'll do my best to meet these shipping estimates, but can't guarantee them. Actual delivery time will depend on the shipping method you choose.
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
Request a cancellation within: 12 hours of purchase
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
► Information I Collect:
To fulfil your order, you must provide me with certain information (which you authorized Etsy to provide to me), such as your name, email address, postal address, payment information, and the details of the product that you’re ordering. You may also choose to provide me with additional personal information (for a custom order of jewelry, for example), if you contact me directly.
► Why I Need Your Information and How I Use It:
I rely on a number of legal bases to collect, use, and share your information, including:
● as needed to provide my services, such as when I use your information to fulfil your order, to settle disputes, or to provide customer support;
● when you have provided your affirmative consent, which you may revoke at any time, such as by signing up for my mailing list;
► Information Sharing and Disclosure:
Information about my customers is important to my business. I share your personal information for very limited reasons and in limited circumstances, as follows:
● Service providers: I engage certain trusted third parties to perform functions and provide services to my shop, such as post services and delivery companies. I will share your personal information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these services.
● Compliance with laws: I may collect, use, retain, and share your information if I have a good faith belief that it is reasonably necessary to: (a) respond to legal process or to government requests; (b) enforce my agreements, terms and policies; (c) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or (d) protect the rights, property, and safety of my customers, or others.
► Data Retention:
► Transfers of Personal Information Outside the EU:
I may store and process your information through third-party hosting services, in the US and other jurisdictions, such as Google Cloud, which is Privacy Shield certified.
► Your Rights:
You have a number of rights in relation to your personal information:
● Access: You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information I hold about you by contacting me using the contact information below.
● Change, restrict, delete:You may also have rights to change, restrict my use of, or delete your personal information. Absent exceptional circumstances (like where I am required to store data for legal reasons) I will generally delete your personal information upon request.
► How to Contact Me:
If you have any questions or concerns, you may contact me at email@example.com