Mother pearl necklace is a unique, boho hippie, mother pearl necklace.It's a vintage mother pearl, long shells pendant on a green flex cord, made in the late eighties in Greece.
The mother pealr shells are six different pieces, shaped like semi circles, or crescent moons, or even claws.They have a lovely white - ivory, iridescent colour.
They are all cut from larger, mother pearl shells and all have pointy sides.There are five mother pearl shells in the middle., then two sterling silver, oxidised spacers shaped like tubes with grooved, bead like surfaces.Then another two, mother pearl shells, one on each side.The necklace is made of emerald green, flex cord, which is plastic plated, stainless steel.It clasps with a sterling silver, very unique S shaped clasp fastened tight on one end and with a looser loop on the other end.It does not unclasp so easily, so as not to slip from your neck and cathv you unawares.
This unique, boho hippie, semi circle shells measures 47.50 cm from end to end and each shell is about 5.5cm in height (18.70'' x 2.16'').There are no two identical, mother earl shells in this group of seven shells.
This mothr pearl, vintage necklace is roomy enough for heavier women too.
You will have to be careful when putting on your necklace and when taking it off, so that it won't fall down.It is in good vintage condition with the flex wire a little bent in some parts.No flaws in the shells or silver.
This boho hippie, semi circle, mother pearl necklace would look so special and lovely with your festival outfits, your leisure time out outfits, your tunics and dresses, etc.It is a rare, mother of pearl necklace.
1-3 business days
I'll do my best to meet these shipping estimates, but can't guarantee them. Actual delivery time will depend on the shipping method you choose.
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
Request a cancellation within: 12 hours of purchase
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
► Information I Collect:
To fulfil your order, you must provide me with certain information (which you authorized Etsy to provide to me), such as your name, email address, postal address, payment information, and the details of the product that you’re ordering. You may also choose to provide me with additional personal information (for a custom order of jewelry, for example), if you contact me directly.
► Why I Need Your Information and How I Use It:
I rely on a number of legal bases to collect, use, and share your information, including:
● as needed to provide my services, such as when I use your information to fulfil your order, to settle disputes, or to provide customer support;
● when you have provided your affirmative consent, which you may revoke at any time, such as by signing up for my mailing list;
► Information Sharing and Disclosure:
Information about my customers is important to my business. I share your personal information for very limited reasons and in limited circumstances, as follows:
● Service providers: I engage certain trusted third parties to perform functions and provide services to my shop, such as post services and delivery companies. I will share your personal information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these services.
● Compliance with laws: I may collect, use, retain, and share your information if I have a good faith belief that it is reasonably necessary to: (a) respond to legal process or to government requests; (b) enforce my agreements, terms and policies; (c) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or (d) protect the rights, property, and safety of my customers, or others.
► Data Retention:
► Transfers of Personal Information Outside the EU:
I may store and process your information through third-party hosting services, in the US and other jurisdictions, such as Google Cloud, which is Privacy Shield certified.
► Your Rights:
You have a number of rights in relation to your personal information:
● Access: You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information I hold about you by contacting me using the contact information below.
● Change, restrict, delete:You may also have rights to change, restrict my use of, or delete your personal information. Absent exceptional circumstances (like where I am required to store data for legal reasons) I will generally delete your personal information upon request.
► How to Contact Me:
If you have any questions or concerns, you may contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org