Ceramic beads necklace is a boho hippie necklace, a vintage ceramic necklace.It is in gray, orange and beige mostly.A lovely, handmade beads necklace, made with a leather cord in early eighties in Greece.It was a very popular style at the time and still preserves its radiant beauty and charm.
It measures about 30cm, when worn, about 60cm from end to end.Because it is a vintage necklac, the leather cord has grown a bit stiff and it is not easy to undo the knot on the leather cord.You can easily slip this ceramic necklace over your head.
This gorgeous ceramic necklace was made with round, handmade and hand built, ceramic beads, glazed in bold colours or metallic grey and bright orange.There are nine such beads, two orange and seven mettalic gray and they are a lot larger than the rest of the beads.Each large bead of the nine measures about 2cm in diameter.
The rest of the beads are a lot smaller, rondelles, coin shaped and tubular beads.They are all of matte surface in faded yellow, orange and grey.There are alloy, silver plated, oxidised spacer beads between the ceramic beads.
This vintage, ceramic beads necklace is in very good, unworn condition.The leather cord ahs grown a little stiff with time.
1-3 business days
I'll do my best to meet these shipping estimates, but can't guarantee them. Actual delivery time will depend on the shipping method you choose.
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
► Information I Collect:
To fulfil your order, you must provide me with certain information (which you authorized Etsy to provide to me), such as your name, email address, postal address, payment information, and the details of the product that you’re ordering. You may also choose to provide me with additional personal information (for a custom order of jewelry, for example), if you contact me directly.
► Why I Need Your Information and How I Use It:
I rely on a number of legal bases to collect, use, and share your information, including:
● as needed to provide my services, such as when I use your information to fulfil your order, to settle disputes, or to provide customer support;
● when you have provided your affirmative consent, which you may revoke at any time, such as by signing up for my mailing list;
► Information Sharing and Disclosure:
Information about my customers is important to my business. I share your personal information for very limited reasons and in limited circumstances, as follows:
● Service providers: I engage certain trusted third parties to perform functions and provide services to my shop, such as post services and delivery companies. I will share your personal information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these services.
● Compliance with laws: I may collect, use, retain, and share your information if I have a good faith belief that it is reasonably necessary to: (a) respond to legal process or to government requests; (b) enforce my agreements, terms and policies; (c) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or (d) protect the rights, property, and safety of my customers, or others.
► Data Retention:
► Transfers of Personal Information Outside the EU:
I may store and process your information through third-party hosting services, in the US and other jurisdictions, such as Google Cloud, which is Privacy Shield certified.
► Your Rights:
You have a number of rights in relation to your personal information:
● Access: You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information I hold about you by contacting me using the contact information below.
● Change, restrict, delete:You may also have rights to change, restrict my use of, or delete your personal information. Absent exceptional circumstances (like where I am required to store data for legal reasons) I will generally delete your personal information upon request.
► How to Contact Me:
If you have any questions or concerns, you may contact me at email@example.com