Vintage lucky charm is a fishing boat, primitive style lucky charmIt's a brass, silver plated boat and people wall hanging, made in the late nineties in Athens.It's a rare, unique, Greek folk art wall hanging.
The brass part is a little, rectangular plaque that is silver plated.It shows a boat in the sea with people fihing in it with their fishing rods.A couple are fishing and a couple of the peeple are just there, standing.It is a folk art, primitive style of carving on brass.The boat has some sails and masts ovet the people heads.
The little silver plated plaque is now oxidised with time.
It is tied with faded orange and blue cords and there are beautiful, plexi glass beads tied on the cords too in shell patterns and round patterns.There are small, oxidised metal beads and one, bue eye beads.Also two, small tassels, one light blue, one red.
It measures 23cm in height x 7cm in length (9.05'' x 2.75'').It is not heavy.It is unused, but in oxidised, vintage condition.
It a very rare, very different boat lucky charm.Even for Greek standards, where there are tons on boat lucky charms and new designs coming up each year, this is a rare piece.
1-3 business days
I'll do my best to meet these shipping estimates, but can't guarantee them. Actual delivery time will depend on the shipping method you choose.
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
Request a cancellation within: 12 hours of purchase
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
► Information I Collect:
To fulfil your order, you must provide me with certain information (which you authorized Etsy to provide to me), such as your name, email address, postal address, payment information, and the details of the product that you’re ordering. You may also choose to provide me with additional personal information (for a custom order of jewelry, for example), if you contact me directly.
► Why I Need Your Information and How I Use It:
I rely on a number of legal bases to collect, use, and share your information, including:
● as needed to provide my services, such as when I use your information to fulfil your order, to settle disputes, or to provide customer support;
● when you have provided your affirmative consent, which you may revoke at any time, such as by signing up for my mailing list;
► Information Sharing and Disclosure:
Information about my customers is important to my business. I share your personal information for very limited reasons and in limited circumstances, as follows:
● Service providers: I engage certain trusted third parties to perform functions and provide services to my shop, such as post services and delivery companies. I will share your personal information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these services.
● Compliance with laws: I may collect, use, retain, and share your information if I have a good faith belief that it is reasonably necessary to: (a) respond to legal process or to government requests; (b) enforce my agreements, terms and policies; (c) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or (d) protect the rights, property, and safety of my customers, or others.
► Data Retention:
► Transfers of Personal Information Outside the EU:
I may store and process your information through third-party hosting services, in the US and other jurisdictions, such as Google Cloud, which is Privacy Shield certified.
► Your Rights:
You have a number of rights in relation to your personal information:
● Access: You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information I hold about you by contacting me using the contact information below.
● Change, restrict, delete:You may also have rights to change, restrict my use of, or delete your personal information. Absent exceptional circumstances (like where I am required to store data for legal reasons) I will generally delete your personal information upon request.
► How to Contact Me:
If you have any questions or concerns, you may contact me at email@example.com