Vintage enamel scaucepan is a very cute and rare, vintage emaille cooking pot with a long handle.It's got some cooking stuff decor on its surface of retro, or folk art designs.It's a beige, enamel, milk warming pot, made in the late sixties in the former Yugoslavia.THere is the maker's stamp on the bottom, two Ms one on top of the other in a circle.
A pot so very common in those days and all through the seventies and a large part of the eighties.
This cute, milk warming pot measures about 25cm (9.84'') in length with the handle included.The pot diameter is about 15cm (5.90'').The height is about 10cm (3.93''This is a lidded pot.The pot is of metal and plastic and so is the lid.
The actual pot is iron and the handle is plastic.The lid is meta, iron again with white enamel inside and a plastic knob in the centre, so you can lift it and put it back.The handle has a hole in case you would like to hang your saucepan on the wall.The outer lid colour is a dark maroon/dark brown.The knob and handle are black.The beige enamel, pot surface is decorated with retro kitchenware illustrations.Various pots and pans and utensils, kitchen tools and equipment in a lovely, folk art style.Many of these items are long forgotten now, like the old stove and the coffee mill and the butter making pot.These illustrations are quite rare and precious.
This vintage enamel saucepan is good vintage condition with some visible use inside.
1-3 business days
I'll do my best to meet these shipping estimates, but can't guarantee them. Actual delivery time will depend on the shipping method you choose.
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
► Information I Collect:
To fulfil your order, you must provide me with certain information (which you authorized Etsy to provide to me), such as your name, email address, postal address, payment information, and the details of the product that you’re ordering. You may also choose to provide me with additional personal information (for a custom order of jewelry, for example), if you contact me directly.
► Why I Need Your Information and How I Use It:
I rely on a number of legal bases to collect, use, and share your information, including:
● as needed to provide my services, such as when I use your information to fulfil your order, to settle disputes, or to provide customer support;
● when you have provided your affirmative consent, which you may revoke at any time, such as by signing up for my mailing list;
► Information Sharing and Disclosure:
Information about my customers is important to my business. I share your personal information for very limited reasons and in limited circumstances, as follows:
● Service providers: I engage certain trusted third parties to perform functions and provide services to my shop, such as post services and delivery companies. I will share your personal information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these services.
● Compliance with laws: I may collect, use, retain, and share your information if I have a good faith belief that it is reasonably necessary to: (a) respond to legal process or to government requests; (b) enforce my agreements, terms and policies; (c) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or (d) protect the rights, property, and safety of my customers, or others.
► Data Retention:
► Transfers of Personal Information Outside the EU:
I may store and process your information through third-party hosting services, in the US and other jurisdictions, such as Google Cloud, which is Privacy Shield certified.
► Your Rights:
You have a number of rights in relation to your personal information:
● Access: You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information I hold about you by contacting me using the contact information below.
● Change, restrict, delete:You may also have rights to change, restrict my use of, or delete your personal information. Absent exceptional circumstances (like where I am required to store data for legal reasons) I will generally delete your personal information upon request.
► How to Contact Me:
If you have any questions or concerns, you may contact me at email@example.com