Vintage decorative fish is a ceramic fish plate, made of earthenware clay.It's a yellow borwn, ceramic fish, wall hanging.An earthenware fish sculpture, a Greek fish art object, made in the late eighties by the late, Thessalonian potter, Pandelis Dimopoulos.
This lovely decorative fish plate was made in a mold, then fired and then painted with faded yellow, brown and pink on its white surface.There is a bold, black outline of the fish parts, eyes mouth, head, scales, etc.
Underneath the fish is just white.This vintage ceramic fish wall hanging was glazed with a transparent, shiny glaze, but not too shiny, just like any ordinary house plate.It was fired a second time with the glaze.At the back there are holes from which a cord is tied to support the fish on the wall as a wall hanging, if you choose to display it that way.
This ceramic fish art object is in a life size fish shape.It measures about 20cm in length x 9cm in width x 2.5cm in height (7.87'' x 3.54'' x 0.98'').It is not heavy.
This vintage ceramic fish has a couple of breakings on its surface.One is before the tail a crack all around the tail. One is a chip missing from the tail.One tail tip is missing.The other tail part is also cracked.
This fish plate/wall hanging is in vintage condition.
This listing is for one fish plate only, the yellow brown fish plate.
1-3 business days
I'll do my best to meet these shipping estimates, but can't guarantee them. Actual delivery time will depend on the shipping method you choose.
Request a cancellation within: 12 hours of purchase
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
► Information I Collect:
To fulfil your order, you must provide me with certain information (which you authorized Etsy to provide to me), such as your name, email address, postal address, payment information, and the details of the product that you’re ordering. You may also choose to provide me with additional personal information (for a custom order of jewelry, for example), if you contact me directly.
► Why I Need Your Information and How I Use It:
I rely on a number of legal bases to collect, use, and share your information, including:
● as needed to provide my services, such as when I use your information to fulfil your order, to settle disputes, or to provide customer support;
● when you have provided your affirmative consent, which you may revoke at any time, such as by signing up for my mailing list;
► Information Sharing and Disclosure:
Information about my customers is important to my business. I share your personal information for very limited reasons and in limited circumstances, as follows:
● Service providers: I engage certain trusted third parties to perform functions and provide services to my shop, such as post services and delivery companies. I will share your personal information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these services.
● Compliance with laws: I may collect, use, retain, and share your information if I have a good faith belief that it is reasonably necessary to: (a) respond to legal process or to government requests; (b) enforce my agreements, terms and policies; (c) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or (d) protect the rights, property, and safety of my customers, or others.
► Data Retention:
► Transfers of Personal Information Outside the EU:
I may store and process your information through third-party hosting services, in the US and other jurisdictions, such as Google Cloud, which is Privacy Shield certified.
► Your Rights:
You have a number of rights in relation to your personal information:
● Access: You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information I hold about you by contacting me using the contact information below.
● Change, restrict, delete:You may also have rights to change, restrict my use of, or delete your personal information. Absent exceptional circumstances (like where I am required to store data for legal reasons) I will generally delete your personal information upon request.
► How to Contact Me:
If you have any questions or concerns, you may contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org