Orange beaded bracelet is a vintage, golden chain bracelet with plastic orange beads and faux leather.The faux leather is light brown in colour, a double, thin strip, interwoven in the chain links for the length of the orange, plastic beads.This is alcantara, faux leather.This accent, gold and orange bracelet was made in Thessaloniki, Greece before 2001.
There are six, two tone ornage beads on this chain bracelet, one yellower and one standard orange colour.They are hanging from brass hoops in the middle fron part of the bracelet.The beads are round with a pave cut.
This lovely, cute, boho hippie beaded bracelet measures 20cm in length x 2cm in width (7.87'' x 0.78'').It is very light and you can wear it all day.You can clasp ot at any link in the chain near your wrist and so make it an adjustable bracelet.It's a roomy bracelet, good for medium to large wrists.
It is in good vintage condition.The alcantara straps are a little worn/faded, but still with a lot of wear in them.Also there is some oxidation on the gold plated chain.
This listing is for the gold plated, beaded bracelet only.
1-3 business days
I'll do my best to meet these shipping estimates, but can't guarantee them. Actual delivery time will depend on the shipping method you choose.
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
► Information I Collect:
To fulfil your order, you must provide me with certain information (which you authorized Etsy to provide to me), such as your name, email address, postal address, payment information, and the details of the product that you’re ordering. You may also choose to provide me with additional personal information (for a custom order of jewelry, for example), if you contact me directly.
► Why I Need Your Information and How I Use It:
I rely on a number of legal bases to collect, use, and share your information, including:
● as needed to provide my services, such as when I use your information to fulfil your order, to settle disputes, or to provide customer support;
● when you have provided your affirmative consent, which you may revoke at any time, such as by signing up for my mailing list;
► Information Sharing and Disclosure:
Information about my customers is important to my business. I share your personal information for very limited reasons and in limited circumstances, as follows:
● Service providers: I engage certain trusted third parties to perform functions and provide services to my shop, such as post services and delivery companies. I will share your personal information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these services.
● Compliance with laws: I may collect, use, retain, and share your information if I have a good faith belief that it is reasonably necessary to: (a) respond to legal process or to government requests; (b) enforce my agreements, terms and policies; (c) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or (d) protect the rights, property, and safety of my customers, or others.
► Data Retention:
► Transfers of Personal Information Outside the EU:
I may store and process your information through third-party hosting services, in the US and other jurisdictions, such as Google Cloud, which is Privacy Shield certified.
► Your Rights:
You have a number of rights in relation to your personal information:
● Access: You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information I hold about you by contacting me using the contact information below.
● Change, restrict, delete:You may also have rights to change, restrict my use of, or delete your personal information. Absent exceptional circumstances (like where I am required to store data for legal reasons) I will generally delete your personal information upon request.
► How to Contact Me:
If you have any questions or concerns, you may contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org