Vintage brass goblets, a set of six.These are brass, handmade liqueur goblets, or shot cups.They are made of brass and their surface has been carved with a flower pattern.The cup is bell shaped, a classic goblet design of old.The foot column is decorated with a spiral pattern.
They are very neat, metal goblets of an era, a very quaint, rustic barware and decor, set of six.They were made in the early sixties.
They are in good condition, although somewhat weathered with time.They are with no visible marks or broken parts, but heavily oxidised with time.
Each vintage, etched surface, brass goblet measures about 12cm in height with a diameter of about 5cm for the cup (4.72'' x 1.96'').They still have a lot of use ahead of them.Please, polish wash the set thoroughly before using.I am not sure if this vintage, brass goblet set is dishwasher safe, so it would be advisable, if you washed it by hand.
You will love it as barware decor, or kitchen decor.It will be spectacular with your sangria and cocktails. With shots of your favourite drinks and home made liqueurs.It will be a great gift for collectors of vintage barware or collectors of vintage goblets.
This listing is for the set of six goblets.
Want to know more about this vintage set of six brass goblets?We'd love to answer all questions.Please, read our policies carefully.Thank you for stopping by.
1-3 business days
I'll do my best to meet these shipping estimates, but can't guarantee them. Actual delivery time will depend on the shipping method you choose.
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
Request a cancellation within: 12 hours of purchase
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
► Information I Collect:
To fulfil your order, you must provide me with certain information (which you authorized Etsy to provide to me), such as your name, email address, postal address, payment information, and the details of the product that you’re ordering. You may also choose to provide me with additional personal information (for a custom order of jewelry, for example), if you contact me directly.
► Why I Need Your Information and How I Use It:
I rely on a number of legal bases to collect, use, and share your information, including:
● as needed to provide my services, such as when I use your information to fulfil your order, to settle disputes, or to provide customer support;
● when you have provided your affirmative consent, which you may revoke at any time, such as by signing up for my mailing list;
► Information Sharing and Disclosure:
Information about my customers is important to my business. I share your personal information for very limited reasons and in limited circumstances, as follows:
● Service providers: I engage certain trusted third parties to perform functions and provide services to my shop, such as post services and delivery companies. I will share your personal information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these services.
● Compliance with laws: I may collect, use, retain, and share your information if I have a good faith belief that it is reasonably necessary to: (a) respond to legal process or to government requests; (b) enforce my agreements, terms and policies; (c) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or (d) protect the rights, property, and safety of my customers, or others.
► Data Retention:
► Transfers of Personal Information Outside the EU:
I may store and process your information through third-party hosting services, in the US and other jurisdictions, such as Google Cloud, which is Privacy Shield certified.
► Your Rights:
You have a number of rights in relation to your personal information:
● Access: You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information I hold about you by contacting me using the contact information below.
● Change, restrict, delete:You may also have rights to change, restrict my use of, or delete your personal information. Absent exceptional circumstances (like where I am required to store data for legal reasons) I will generally delete your personal information upon request.
► How to Contact Me:
If you have any questions or concerns, you may contact me at email@example.com