Large amethyst pendant is a natural, amethyst crystal necklace, a large amethyst point in a sterling silver setting.It's a vintage amethyst jewel, made in Thessaloniki, Greece in the 80's.It is in very good, vintage condition.The silver setting and hook have been oxidised, but there are no flaws or chips, etc.
This is a truly gorgeous, amethyst point, a natural amethyst crystal of beautiful purple with a little, tansparent, brown cloud in it.It is a polyhedron
pendant with many flat, polygonal faces, straight edges and sharp corners or vertices.Its shape is also trapezoid.It is set in a sterling silver setting, its back only, so that all of the crystal shows with its lovely points.The silver setting has a wider base that shows outside the amethyst crystal frame.It has a hopp on top and another, bigger, chunkier, roomy round hoop over it.It will be useful, if you'd like to wear your amethyst pendant with a chain.
The amethyst necklace was made with steel cords in a faded, silvery pink, a three ply, steel cord necklace.It clasps with a sterling silver tube lock.A slim silver tube that opens up in two, to reveal one thinner, needle like end inside.This slides into the bigger, roomier end and closes the necklace.Its curve shape secures the closure in place.
This amethyst crystal, vintage necklace measures about 45cm (17.71'') in in length, when worn.It is about 83cm (32.67'') in length from end to end.The amethyst point has a nice, hefty feel to it.This is an amazing, unique, rare, amethyst crystal necklace.Its minimalist, elegant looks make it a modern classic, a necklace always to be cherished.
This listing is for the amethyst necklace only.
1-3 business days
I'll do my best to meet these shipping estimates, but can't guarantee them. Actual delivery time will depend on the shipping method you choose.
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
Request a cancellation within: 12 hours of purchase
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
► Information I Collect:
To fulfil your order, you must provide me with certain information (which you authorized Etsy to provide to me), such as your name, email address, postal address, payment information, and the details of the product that you’re ordering. You may also choose to provide me with additional personal information (for a custom order of jewelry, for example), if you contact me directly.
► Why I Need Your Information and How I Use It:
I rely on a number of legal bases to collect, use, and share your information, including:
● as needed to provide my services, such as when I use your information to fulfil your order, to settle disputes, or to provide customer support;
● when you have provided your affirmative consent, which you may revoke at any time, such as by signing up for my mailing list;
► Information Sharing and Disclosure:
Information about my customers is important to my business. I share your personal information for very limited reasons and in limited circumstances, as follows:
● Service providers: I engage certain trusted third parties to perform functions and provide services to my shop, such as post services and delivery companies. I will share your personal information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these services.
● Compliance with laws: I may collect, use, retain, and share your information if I have a good faith belief that it is reasonably necessary to: (a) respond to legal process or to government requests; (b) enforce my agreements, terms and policies; (c) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or (d) protect the rights, property, and safety of my customers, or others.
► Data Retention:
► Transfers of Personal Information Outside the EU:
I may store and process your information through third-party hosting services, in the US and other jurisdictions, such as Google Cloud, which is Privacy Shield certified.
► Your Rights:
You have a number of rights in relation to your personal information:
● Access: You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information I hold about you by contacting me using the contact information below.
● Change, restrict, delete:You may also have rights to change, restrict my use of, or delete your personal information. Absent exceptional circumstances (like where I am required to store data for legal reasons) I will generally delete your personal information upon request.
► How to Contact Me:
If you have any questions or concerns, you may contact me at email@example.com