Sugar cane ornament is a vintage Christmas ornament in a box, made in China in the nineties.A traditional Christmas tree ornament hanging from a piece of gold cord in a vintage box with Xmas decor.
The sugar cane ornament is handblown glass, a chubby, small sugar cane in metallic beige and red with a green bow.The sugar cane, traditional ornament is hanging inside the cute, hard paper box from a tiny, wire hoop and some red ribbon for decor, or to hang it on the tree from.
It is inside a beautiful, hard paper box with a lovely, vintage rural scene on the cover.It shows people of another era going to church at Christmas in a snowy, idyllic landscape full of snow covered fir trees.This lovely image is inside a 'frame' of holly and red berries.On the side of the box it says 'Joy to the World'.The box has a lovely decor of vintage ornaments illustrations inside, where the sugar cane is hanging.So the box itself is the ornament with the sugar cane inside.But you cantake the sugar cane ornament out of the metal hook and use it by itself, if you like.This small, colourful ornament has a piece of red ribbon over it from which you can hang it on the tree directly.
This lovely vintage box with the sugar cane ornament measures 9cm in height x 7cm in length x 4cm in width (3.54'' x 2.75'' x 1.57'').It is in very good, unused condition.It's a light ornament, in a lovely, retro style.It can make a terrific, litle gift, or a stocking stuffer. It's ready to gift in its cute, vintage style box.
This is a holiday, non returnable item, so, please, choose carefully.
If you would like to know more about this vintage, Christmas tree, sugar cane ornament in a box, we'd be happy to answer all questions. You can contact us at any time.Please, read our policies carefully.Thank you for stopping by.
1-3 business days
I'll do my best to meet these shipping estimates, but can't guarantee them. Actual delivery time will depend on the shipping method you choose.
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
Request a cancellation within: 12 hours of purchase
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
► Information I Collect:
To fulfil your order, you must provide me with certain information (which you authorized Etsy to provide to me), such as your name, email address, postal address, payment information, and the details of the product that you’re ordering. You may also choose to provide me with additional personal information (for a custom order of jewelry, for example), if you contact me directly.
► Why I Need Your Information and How I Use It:
I rely on a number of legal bases to collect, use, and share your information, including:
● as needed to provide my services, such as when I use your information to fulfil your order, to settle disputes, or to provide customer support;
● when you have provided your affirmative consent, which you may revoke at any time, such as by signing up for my mailing list;
► Information Sharing and Disclosure:
Information about my customers is important to my business. I share your personal information for very limited reasons and in limited circumstances, as follows:
● Service providers: I engage certain trusted third parties to perform functions and provide services to my shop, such as post services and delivery companies. I will share your personal information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these services.
● Compliance with laws: I may collect, use, retain, and share your information if I have a good faith belief that it is reasonably necessary to: (a) respond to legal process or to government requests; (b) enforce my agreements, terms and policies; (c) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or (d) protect the rights, property, and safety of my customers, or others.
► Data Retention:
► Transfers of Personal Information Outside the EU:
I may store and process your information through third-party hosting services, in the US and other jurisdictions, such as Google Cloud, which is Privacy Shield certified.
► Your Rights:
You have a number of rights in relation to your personal information:
● Access: You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information I hold about you by contacting me using the contact information below.
● Change, restrict, delete:You may also have rights to change, restrict my use of, or delete your personal information. Absent exceptional circumstances (like where I am required to store data for legal reasons) I will generally delete your personal information upon request.
► How to Contact Me:
If you have any questions or concerns, you may contact me at email@example.com