Christmas toy chest is a wooden toy chest wall hanging from the eighties.It's a toy trunk cutout, made of wood, or wood pulp, I cannot be sure.It is hand painted with retro toys for Xmas.it's a very moving, delightful, vintage, pale blue, toy chest.It is perfect for wall decor in the kids' room, in the nursery, the games room, your kitchen, craft room, etc.An amazing gift, or baby shower idea.
This wooden wall hanging is like a treasure chest cut out, like a toy trunk, open with all the toys in sight.You can see a Christmas tree, a teddy bear, a lollipop, a sugar cane, a toy drum, a toy soldier, a tree ornament, a bugle and, finally a present, wrapped with ribbon in its box.
The toy chest is a lovely, light blue, the toys colourful, like a rainbow.The lower front part of the open toy chest is covereed with a piece of cutout tin, like lace.Like a piece of cloth, coming out of the chest.This piece of tin is silver coloured and cut by hand.Also hand beaten and screwed on the wood with metal screws.
The side of the toy chest wall hanging, its width, is randomly painted with white paint in some places.
This very cute, retro toy chest, wall hanging full of toys measures about 17cm in height x 17cm in length x 1cm in width (6.69'' x 6.69'' x 0.39'') .It is quite light and in good, vintage condition with only a couple of small chips on the wood on the wooden surface below the sugar cane 'area'.
At the back this toy chest wall hanging has a typical, triangle metal hoop for hanging.At the back this wall hanging is not painted.
This is a holiday, non returnable item, so, please, choose carefully.
If you would like to know more about this vintage, Christmas toy chest wall hanging, we'd be happy to answer all questions. You can contact us at any time.Please, read our policies carefully.Thank you for stopping by.
1-3 business days
I'll do my best to meet these shipping estimates, but can't guarantee them. Actual delivery time will depend on the shipping method you choose.
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
Request a cancellation within: 12 hours of purchase
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
► Information I Collect:
To fulfil your order, you must provide me with certain information (which you authorized Etsy to provide to me), such as your name, email address, postal address, payment information, and the details of the product that you’re ordering. You may also choose to provide me with additional personal information (for a custom order of jewelry, for example), if you contact me directly.
► Why I Need Your Information and How I Use It:
I rely on a number of legal bases to collect, use, and share your information, including:
● as needed to provide my services, such as when I use your information to fulfil your order, to settle disputes, or to provide customer support;
● when you have provided your affirmative consent, which you may revoke at any time, such as by signing up for my mailing list;
► Information Sharing and Disclosure:
Information about my customers is important to my business. I share your personal information for very limited reasons and in limited circumstances, as follows:
● Service providers: I engage certain trusted third parties to perform functions and provide services to my shop, such as post services and delivery companies. I will share your personal information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these services.
● Compliance with laws: I may collect, use, retain, and share your information if I have a good faith belief that it is reasonably necessary to: (a) respond to legal process or to government requests; (b) enforce my agreements, terms and policies; (c) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or (d) protect the rights, property, and safety of my customers, or others.
► Data Retention:
► Transfers of Personal Information Outside the EU:
I may store and process your information through third-party hosting services, in the US and other jurisdictions, such as Google Cloud, which is Privacy Shield certified.
► Your Rights:
You have a number of rights in relation to your personal information:
● Access: You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information I hold about you by contacting me using the contact information below.
● Change, restrict, delete:You may also have rights to change, restrict my use of, or delete your personal information. Absent exceptional circumstances (like where I am required to store data for legal reasons) I will generally delete your personal information upon request.
► How to Contact Me:
If you have any questions or concerns, you may contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org