Two strand beaded necklace is an onyx and carnelian, vintage necklace.It is a two strand, choker necklace of stones and sterling silver, also a bib silver necklace, depending on how you look at it.
It was made in Thessaloniki, Greece in the late nineties.
The lower strand is made of sterling silver spacers, long and short and onyx, faceted, teardrop beads.In the middle of the strand, as a pendant, there is a black onyx butterfly bead, hanging from one wing tip.
The top strand is a choker length strand.It is made with sterling silver round beads and unique, light caramel, carnelian beads of tubular shape.In the middle of this strand there is a solid sterling, rose pendant hanging from one, carnelian tube.The necklace is made with stainless wire in a silver colour.To make this necklace a few sterling silver stoppers were used.The two strand, onyx carnelian necklace clasps with a sterling silver, lobster clasp.
This two strand necklace measures 32cm from clasp to butterfly bead and also 42cm from end to end, when open.This is the measurement of the top, carnelian strand, when open.
This is a unique, very elegant piece in very good, unused vintage condition.Some of the silver is oxidised with time.It can be polished if you would like the silver more shiny.
This listing is for the silver, two strand, beaded necklace only.
1-3 business days
I'll do my best to meet these shipping estimates, but can't guarantee them. Actual delivery time will depend on the shipping method you choose.
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
► Information I Collect:
To fulfil your order, you must provide me with certain information (which you authorized Etsy to provide to me), such as your name, email address, postal address, payment information, and the details of the product that you’re ordering. You may also choose to provide me with additional personal information (for a custom order of jewelry, for example), if you contact me directly.
► Why I Need Your Information and How I Use It:
I rely on a number of legal bases to collect, use, and share your information, including:
● as needed to provide my services, such as when I use your information to fulfil your order, to settle disputes, or to provide customer support;
● when you have provided your affirmative consent, which you may revoke at any time, such as by signing up for my mailing list;
► Information Sharing and Disclosure:
Information about my customers is important to my business. I share your personal information for very limited reasons and in limited circumstances, as follows:
● Service providers: I engage certain trusted third parties to perform functions and provide services to my shop, such as post services and delivery companies. I will share your personal information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these services.
● Compliance with laws: I may collect, use, retain, and share your information if I have a good faith belief that it is reasonably necessary to: (a) respond to legal process or to government requests; (b) enforce my agreements, terms and policies; (c) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or (d) protect the rights, property, and safety of my customers, or others.
► Data Retention:
► Transfers of Personal Information Outside the EU:
I may store and process your information through third-party hosting services, in the US and other jurisdictions, such as Google Cloud, which is Privacy Shield certified.
► Your Rights:
You have a number of rights in relation to your personal information:
● Access: You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information I hold about you by contacting me using the contact information below.
● Change, restrict, delete:You may also have rights to change, restrict my use of, or delete your personal information. Absent exceptional circumstances (like where I am required to store data for legal reasons) I will generally delete your personal information upon request.
► How to Contact Me:
If you have any questions or concerns, you may contact me at email@example.com